text

Follow me through my sights and bizarre adventures on apparitions that struck up my curiosity but at most times leaving me petrified...

Tuesday, 7 April 2009

I can see dead people...

I live in a haunted house once when I was 10. That house taught me about my ability to see dead people. How dangerous spirits and apparition can be. That very same house was the same place I experienced a near death situation, where I almost lost my very soul. If you don't believe in spirits, or apparitions, I respect that as I once never thought they existed myself... not until I saw them with my very own eyes... Is that a curse for not believing? I always wondered...but I don't think so, I think there is a purpose...I was given this "gift" but as far as I'm concern, as long as I'm still surviving...I'm still searching of that purpose...but along the way...I still have my ups and downs...always crashing into the realm of the underworld...

As I bring you through my journey...sit back, keep your prayers near and enjoy the ride....

No comments:

Post a Comment